Click here for Shipping & Packaging Information!
In collaboration with Confetti Mill, we are thrilled to introduce the Confetti Mill x Ten and Co. Sponge Cloth - 2 Pack. Designed by Mallorie B, in collaboration with Confetti Mill, this bold and beautiful design make a stunning addition to your kitchen this fall season.
Did you know that the Sponge Cloth has been a staple in Swedish kitchens for over 60 years?
A sustainable and plastic-free alternative to traditional sponges and paper towels, our eco-friendly dishcloths will clean all kitchen and bath surfaces easily and without streaking.
Why We Love the Sponge Cloth
+ One sponge cloth can replace the use of up to 40 rolls of paper towel, yes, incredible!
+ Absorbs 15x its weight in liquid [up to 3/4 of a cup] and is soft when wet.
+ Cuts plastic waste from landfills by replacing traditional sponges and paper towel packaging
+ Compostable in both a home and industrial compost.
+ Quick-drying and naturally anti-bacterial. No dishcloth smell here!
+ Washing machine and dishwasher safe.
+ Designed in Canada, ethically made in Sweden
Both functional and sustainable—the Ten and Co. Swedish Sponge Cloth is the ultimate kitchen accessory and depending on use, can last anywhere from 3-9 months!
Once the dishcloth has reached the end of its useful lifecycle, it can easily be composted in a home or industrial compost. Leaving zero waste behind!
- The cellulose (wood pulp) - cotton composition is 100% biodegradable. Screen printed with water-based dyes.
These cloths can be washed in the top rack of a dishwasher or the washing machine and should be laid flat to dry. We do not recommended drying your Sponge Cloth in the dryer. Avoid storing wet or damp sponge cloths in dark places with lack of air circulation as it is important they dry completely before being stored away.
- This product is packaged with a recyclable belly band to hold the cloths together. It may include a recyclable bookmark with care instructions.
- End of life:
Your cloth's lifespan is dependent on how you use your cloth and personal preference. Typically 2-3 months with average wear and tear, but these cloths can be used up to 6-12 months or 200 wash cycles. At the end of it's lifespan, these cloths can be thrown away with compostable waste.
- Sponge Cloths are 17cm x 20cm [6.75" x 8"] Designed in Canada, Made in Sweden.
- The Confetti Mill x Ten and Co. Sponge Cloth - 2 Pack is in collaboration with Confetti Mill
- Each bundle includes an exclusive Confetti Sponge Cloth and an Abstract Sponge Cloth