Click here for Shipping & Packaging Information!
You asked and we listened, introducing Ten and Co.'s Everyday Napkins! Our stunning napkins are perfect for everyday use with littles, adults and everyone in between.
Finally, a wrinkle-resistant and sustainably made napkin that is designed for the wear and tear of everyday use, but softness and durability for a special event. These patterns and colours will help disguise stains and can be easily mixed and matched!
Our Organic Linen/Hemp Napkins are made with care and love in India with strict environmental and Fairtrade practices, which meet and exceed environmental standards. All textiles are custom and designed in Toronto, Canada. We work closely with our artisans and are proud to support them.
- Made of a 50/50 blend of Organic Linen and Hemp, producing perfect texture and softness
- Hemp adds enough structure to the linen to make these napkins dryer-friendly and resist excessive wrinkling that you would typically get when washing 100% linen.
- Printed with water-based dyes
They can be cleaned in the washing machine or by hand in cool water. If needed they can be ironed on a low setting. Don't over-dry or overcrowd in the dryer for best results.
- This product comes with as little packaging as possible! Each bundle is wrapped with reusable cotton twill tape that is threaded through a recyclable card with information about the collection.
- Each set includes 4 napkins, measuring a generous 17" x 17"
- Designed in Canada
- Made in India with strict environmental and Fairtrade practices, which meet and exceed environmental standards
- These napkins are available in Splatter, Starburst or Stripes in either Rust, Sage or Denim