Click here for Shipping & Packaging Information!
Our large enamel serving spoon is an essential utensil. This versatile tool is safe to use in the kitchen, on a grill, or over a camp fire.
Crow Canyon’s long-lasting enamelware is thoughtfully designed for life. And second-lives. Each eco-friendly piece is made from porcelain-covered steel that’s lightweight, durable, naturally non-stick and easy to clean without plastic coating. The enamelware is strong enough to take the heat, so it can go from oven-to-table or campfire-to-bench. And because it’s shatterproof, it’s ideal for kids and cookouts and pretty much anything.
Crow Canyons pieces are long-lasting because of their commitment to quality. Their enamelware has been made in the same Asian factory for over 40 years, using the same centuries-old craft and materials. By fusing porcelain onto a steel base and hand-dipping multiple coats, they are able to create pieces that stand the test of time. They even test each shipment to make sure their products meet the highest health and safety standards. Stylish and strong, this enamelware is a classic you’ll want to pass down.
- Enamelware is dishwasher safe and you can use a soap filled scouring pad or sponge to remove stains and burned on grease. Do not use abrasive cleaners or hard water stain removers as they may dull your shiny piece.
- Do not use enamelware in the microwave
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or hard water stain removers
- Do not use use sharp edged metal utensils or it will scratch
- Do not allow enamelware items to boil dry when using them on the stovetop as that may damage the enamel surface.
This item comes package free
- Width 2.5 inches
- Length 12 inches