Click here for Shipping & Packaging Information!
Recommended for: repairing | damaged + weak hair
The solution for damaged and weak hair, in need of some serious TLC! Super-power ingredients; stinging nettle, loaded with antioxidants to repair and replenish, along with rosemary essential oil, helping to protect against hair fall associated with scalp inflammation and oxidative stress -join forces to create stronger and more resilient hair. A delicate blend of essential oils, with lead notes of lavender and sweet basil, boast not only a soothing scent, but even more healthy hair benefits.
- Caution: Manufactured in a facility where nuts, seeds and gluten are present, cross contamination is possible. For external use only, avoid contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water if contact occurs.
Essential oil scenting, notes of: lavender, peppermint, and sweet basil | Paraben and phthalate-free | Extension and color-safe | Vegan and cruelty-free
Behentrimonium methosulfate (from rapeseed oil), cetearyl (natural emulsifier and conditioner), cocoa butter, cetyl, coconut oil, castor oil, glycerin, olive oil, jojoba oil, wheat germ oil, cocoa powder, (essential oils of: lavender 40/42, peppermint supreme, eucalyptus blue mallee, rosemary (Morocco), clary sage (France), sweet basil (India), cedar wood Virginian), petigrin, hydrolyzed quinoa protein, d-panthenol, cyclomethicone, and vitamin E
Simply place bars on a bar dish with drainage for daily in-shower use. Keep bars away from spraying and pooling water, or store outside of shower. For best results when traveling, pat bars dry before stowing in tins. DO NOT store wet bars in travel tins or use tins for in-shower storage.
Apply bar directly to wet hair, start at roots and smooth bar towards ends. Wait 3-5 minutes then rinse fully. Reapply to ends as a leave-in to detangle, rinse as required. Dry and style hair as usual.
- This product comes inside a recyclable paper bag to protect the product
- Color may vary due to fluctuations in raw ingredients.
- Approximately 50-75 washes (may vary)
- Equals 2-3 16 oz bottles of liquid
- The Conditonar Bar is 2 by 2 inches