Click here for Shipping & Packaging Information!
Recommended for: clarifying | build-up + blonde hair
A must-have staple for removing build-up and for blonde hair. The cleansing power of activated charcoal works to gently remove build-up that can lead to brassiness or that “weighed-down” feeling, while nutrient-rich aloe vera, rejuvenates the hair improving elasticity and banishing breakage. An intoxicating cocktail of essential oils leaves you longing for your next lather, with sensual top notes of bergamot and blood orange.
The shampoo bar can also be used as a clarifying treatment, as required, for most hair types (use caution with vivid hair colors).
- Caution: Manufactured in a facility where nuts, seeds and gluten are present, cross contamination is possible. For external use only, avoid contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water if contact occurs.
Essential oil scenting, notes of: neroli and sweet orange | Paraben and phthalate-free | Extension and color-safe | Vegan and cruelty-free
Behentrimonium methosulfate (from rapeseed oil), cetearyl (natural emulsifier and conditioner), cocoa butter, cetyl, coconut oil, glycerin, olive oil, jojoba oil, (essential oils of: bergamot, patchouli, blood orange, ylang-ylang and grapefruit), wheat germ oil, hydrolyzed wheat protein, d-panthenol, cyclomethicone, black oxide, and vitamin E
Simply place bars on a bar dish with drainage for daily in-shower use. Keep bars away from spraying and pooling water, or store outside of shower. For best results when traveling, pat bars dry before stowing in tins. DO NOT store wet bars in travel tins or use tins for in-shower storage.
Apply bar directly to wet hair, start at roots and smooth bar towards ends. Wait 3-5 minutes then rinse fully. Reapply to ends as a leave-in to detangle, rinse as required. Dry and style hair as usual.
- This product comes inside a recyclable paper bag to protect the product
- Color may vary due to fluctuations in raw ingredients.
- Approximately 50-75 washes (may vary)
- Equals 2-3 16 oz bottles of liquid
- The Conditioner Bar is 2 by 2 inches