Click here for Shipping & Packaging Information!
Introducing Piccolo Seeds, Moroccan Mint (Mentha spicata var. crispa) is a pretty, compact variety of mint that looks good in your garden and can be used to flavour food, make tea or simply scent your patio! Moroccan mint tea is extremely popular in the Arab nations, where the drink often has a ceremonial purpose, especially when made for guests by the man of the house. As it combines imported ingredients (tea from China and imported sugar) with a local ingredient (fresh mint), Moroccan mint tea is an early example of globalization in cuisine. The tea, which is also known as Tuareg tea, is the subject of this apt proverb: ‘The first glass is as bitter as life, the second is as strong as love, the third is as soothing as death’.
- Ideal time to Sow: Indoor is not required and Outdoor Feb-March
- For further growing instructions please reference package.
- 100% GMO Free
- Imported from Italy
- To assure the best quality and germination, the seeds are packed in thermo-sealed paper bags. Then, each sachet is inserted into a folded leaflet made of completely recyclable FSC paper.
- Quantity 50 Seeds
- Plant size: 50cm height and 20cm width
- Package size: 30cm height and 30cm width