Click here for Shipping & Packaging Information!
Introducing Watson's biodegradable gardening gloves. Made with eco-conscious biodegradable nitrile coating that is engineered with Reclaim™ technology. It has a conductive coating on the palm and fingers which means you can use all your touchscreen devices. It is ergonomically formed to help reduce hand fatigue. The snug-fitting seamless knit wrist, keeps out dirt and debris.
Will fully degrade in 5 years in moderate landfill conditions. The gloves show up to 36.8% biodegradation in 392 days. Once biodegradation begins, the gloves are converted into biogas and create energy to fuel our homes, businesses, and communities.
- Eco-conscious biodegradable nitrile coating engineered with Reclaim™ technology
- Ergonomically formed
- Made in China
- This item comes with a recyclable tag
- Biodegradable and Sustainable
- Available in 3 sizes S, M, L
- The colour of the trim near the wrist varies based on size
- Small gloves have a red trim
- Medium gloves have a green trim
- Large gloves have a brown trim
- XL gloves have a blue trim