Click here for Shipping & Packaging Information!
Introducing Ayurvedic Detox Tea- Full green notes. Light floral notes of exceptional seasonal Kenyans. Pungent and spicy with a warm ending. This is a loose leaf tea and comes in a tin container.
Bisou Bar is committed to responsibly sourcing all their raw materials used in the production of Bisou products. They are dedicated to discovering ethical and innovative approaches by introducing new, sustainable materials within their product range. Their packaging is designed to be a centrepiece of any household, much like a bouquet of flowers. Bisou Bars blends are hand-crafted, ethically sourced, organic compliant, kosher and free from anything artificial. Beautifully wrapped in a sustainable packaging using only recyclable, reusable and biodegradable materials.
- Ingredients: Green tea, Black tea, Turmeric, Bael Nut, Ginger pieces, Red and Blue Cornflower petals (Organic compliant).
- Serving Suggestion: 2tsp or one tea bag. This tin makes 40 cups
- Suggested Steep time: 3 to 5 minutes
- Very High antioxidants levels
- Low Caffeine Level
- Region of Kericho, Kenya
- Packaging is reusable and tea is wrapped in an eco gusset bag that is made from PLA material which is compostable.
- Each Container holds 80 grams of tea