Click here for Shipping & Packaging Information!
Add a little fun to your sink-side dishes routine with the Custom Splatter Concrete Soap Dish made in partnership with Gloomy Decor & the mini Corktown Dish Soap Bar.
The Splatter Concrete Soap Dish is made in BC, Canada with pigment, cement, and sand. It has 3 holes for drainage and the pigments used are non-toxic.
The Dishwashing Soap Bar is our mini size, handmade in Ontario, Canada. Soap Bar will last 1-2 months and is made with all-natural, vegan ingredients. Corktown's simple recipe creates a long-lasting soap which easily cuts through grease but is super gentle on hands. Scented with a refreshing blend of Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Tea Tree essential oils, our Dishwashing Bar Soap effectively neutralizes kitchen odors like onions and garlic. Bonus - the Tea Tree kinds mold and mildew at bay on your sponge or dish brush!
- Concrete Soap Dish Material:
Non-toxic pigment, cement and sand
- Dishwashing Soap Bar Material:
All-natural, vegan. Scented with Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Tea Tree essential oils. All ingredients can be found on the Dishwashing Soap Bar page.
Its strongly encouraged to rest your concrete dish on a damp sponge cloth to prevent excess water absorption into the concrete. Although the dish is sealed, this could rub off with time. Do not let your soap or dish sit in pooled water after washing up, this will minimize the life of your natural products.
- Both the Concrete Soap Dish and Dishwashing Soap Bar may come wrapped in a recyclable belly band with product information.
- To protect the fragility of the product, it may be wrapped in cellulose paper which can be recycled.
- The Concrete Soap Dish measures 5.2" x 3.7" x 0.7"
- The Mini Dishwashing Soap Bar (half the size of the standard) measures 2 1/8" x 1" x 1 3/4"