Click here for Shipping & Packaging Information!
In collaboration with Confetti Mill, we are thrilled to introduce the Confetti Mill x Ten and Co. Sponge Cloth - 2 Pack. Designed by Mallorie B, in collaboration with Confetti Mill, this bold and beautiful design make a stunning addition to your kitchen this fall season.
With a bright and fresh design, these Swedish Sponge Cloths are sure to brighten up your kitchen and your day!
The Sponge Cloth has been a staple in Swedish kitchens for over 60 years and can absorb 15x its own weight in liquid (up to 3/4 of a cup).
Sponge cloths replace the use of up to 17 rolls of paper towel, reducing the plastic packaging and overall waste in landfills.
These eco-friendly sponge cloths will clean all kitchen and bath surfaces without streaking.
Great for granite, stainless steel, laminate and glass top stoves.
The cloth is naturally anti-bacterial due to its quick drying ability which means no 'dish cloth' smell!
- The cellulose (wood pulp) - cotton composition is 100% biodegradable. Screen printed with water-based dyes.
These cloths can be washed in the top rack of a dishwasher or the washing machine and should be laid flat to dry. We do not recommended drying your Sponge Cloth in the dryer. Avoid storing wet or damp sponge cloths in dark places with lack of air circulation as it is important they dry completely before being stored away.
- This product is packaged with a recyclable belly band to hold the cloths together. It may include a recyclable bookmark with care instructions.
- End of life:
Your cloth's lifespan is dependent on how you use your cloth and personal preference. Typically 2-3 months with average wear and tear, but these cloths can be used up to 6-12 months or 200 wash cycles. At the end of it's lifespan, these cloths can be thrown away with compostable waste.
- Sponge Cloths are 17cm x 20cm [6.75" x 8"] Designed in Canada, Made in Sweden.
- The Confetti Mill x Ten and Co. Sponge Cloth - 2 Pack is in collaboration with Confetti Mill
- Each bundle includes an exclusive Confetti Sponge Cloth and an Abstract Sponge Cloth