Click here for Shipping & Packaging Information!
Author: Rosie March-Smith
Explore the psychological function and meaning of dreams, and unlock their power for self-improvement.
Have you ever dreamt you were being chased? Or that your teeth were falling out?
Does fire, water or lost love recur in your dreams? With expert advice and
guidance, find out how to decode and interpret your dreams to reveal how the
images, stories and emotions you experience in sleep are deeply connected to your waking life.
- Explore psychotherapeutic interpretations of key dream images and themes, and
discover how to work with your dreams to address issues and imbalances in your
life, as well as improve your psychological well-being.
- Use your dreams to identify and overcome obstacles, realize latent talent, get to
the root of how you really feel about the people in your life and much more.
Find out how, when, and why we dream, how to keep a dream journal, the
significance of nightmares and recurring dreams, and the secrets of lucid dreaming.
- Bursting with expert insight and with beautiful illustrations throughout, Dreams, written by Rosie March-Smith,
will open your eyes to this ancient practice of self-help, and reveal the gateway to self-discovery.
- Pages - 224 pages
- Size - Hardcover | 9.44 X 8.06 X 0.92 in
- Reading Level - All age groups
- Language - English